Citi® Price Rewind
Guide to Protection Benefits
Citi Price Rewind searches for a lower price on the registered items you pay for in full with your Citi card. If the same item is found online at a lower price within 60 days of your purchase, you may receive a refund of the price difference. You can also let us know if you find a lower price in an advertisement, and submit a claim for a refund of the price difference. You're covered for up to $300 per item, and up to $1,200 per year.
Anyone who makes purchases using your Citi card.
New, full-priced items you purchased and paid for in full with your Citi card are covered, unless they're included in the What's not covered list below.
The following conditions also apply:
Citi Price Rewind only tracks online prices and does not guarantee that it tracks all retailers or that it will find the lowest advertised price.
- The lower-priced item is the same as the one you purchased (including the same manufacturer and model number).
- The advertisement of the lower price is published or made available within 60 calendar days after your purchase date.
- The lower price is advertised on an online retail site or in a printed or online newspaper, magazine, store circular or catalog.
- The advertisement includes the name of the authorized dealer, store or online retailer; it also includes the item name and sale price.
- The price comparison is based only on sale price, not including taxes or shipping, handling or delivery costs, warranties or any other charges.
What's not Covered
Your coverage doesn't apply to the following purchases:
- Any motorized land or air vehicles or their permanently attached parts, such as tires.
- Products that can spoil or be used up, such as food, fuel, perfume, printer cartridges and cosmetics.
- Jewelry including loose gems, precious stones, metals and pearls. Watches are covered.
- Antiques, art objects or stamps.
- Land, buildings or fixtures meant for installation, such as windows, wallpaper or wall-to-wall carpeting.
- Cash (including rare or precious coins), checks, promissory notes, gift cards or any other financial document that represents money.
- Items purchased for resale, professional or commercial use.
- Plants or animals, including stuffed or mounted animals or fish.
- Advice or services for a purchased item, such as product installation, labor, maintenance or repair.
- Firearms or ammunition.
Coverage doesn't apply under these specific circumstances:
- The lower-priced item requires a service contract, such as cell phones with a required service contract.
- The lower-priced item is offered at no cost, or the lower price includes a bonus, free offer, special financing or a rebate.
- The lower priced item cannot be a limited-edition, out-of-stock or going-out-of-business sale item, or from an internet auction site.
- You bought the item with rewards points or miles, a gift card, a store credit or through a special offer from Citibank, N.A.
- You bought the item, or it was delivered from, outside the United States.
- The item is used, customized, altered, refurbished or secondhand.
- You're involved in fraudulent or illegal activity.
How to File a Claim
Please follow the steps below and pay close attention to the deadlines to make sure you remain eligible for coverage.
- If you've registered a purchase and have been notified a lower price was found, log in to citi.com/pricerewind and follow the steps to request your refund online.
- To file a claim based on an advertised lower price you've found, call 1-855-569-7366. We'll ask you a few basic questions, send you a claim form and advise you of what documents we may need to support your claim. Or, you can visit citi.com/pricerewind to print a claim form for submission.
- Upload or mail the claim form and all requested documents within 180 days of the purchase date. We'll notify you of our decision once we've processed your claim.
Underwritten by Triton Insurance Company, except in New York where it is provided by Citicorp Insurance Services, Inc.